Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Unable to evaluate expression because the code is optimized or a native frame is on top of the call stack
catch (Exception Ex)
I got the following Error
Unable to evaluate expression because the code is optimized or a native frame is on top of the call stack.
I removed the try ... catch ... block, then I tried only with
then it works fine. finally I came to know that Response.Redirect wont works with in try ... catch ... block.
Hope it helps you too.
Uri MyUrl = Request.Url;
Response.Write("URL: " + MyUrl.AbsoluteUri + "<br>");
Service Pack 6 for Visual Basic 6.0, Visual C++ 6.0 with Visual Source Safe 6.0d provides the latest updates to these products. It is recommended for all users of Visual Basic 6.0, Visual C++ 6.0 and Visual Source Safe 6.0.
- SQL Server
DataSet is an ADO.NET object, it helps to store the data in memory for program use. It is a disconnected in-memory cache. We can do the all the database process with dataset like update, delete and adding new record. After finished all the operation with dataset, changes can be made back with database for updating.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
“Order By” clause Sorts the query results of data up to 8060 bytes, it may either single or multiple columns.
“Clustered Index” physically sorts the data while performing DML operations like Inserting and Updating.
Indexes in DB are very similar to indexes in the books. It helps to search the data very quickly without scanning whole data in a table. Index can be defined on either single column or multiple columns of a table. index will arrange the data in specific manner . Index is an data structure that improves the operation of a table.
There are many classification of index in SQL, the following Indexes are most often used by everyone, which are as Clustered, Non-Clustered and Unique Index.
A clustered index sorts and stores the data rows of the table or view in order based on the clustered index key. The clustered index is implemented as a B-tree index structure that supports fast retrieval of the rows, based on their clustered index key values.
Every table can have only one clustered index.
A Nonclustered index can be defined on a table or view with a clustered index or on a heap. Each index row in the Nonclustered index contains the Nonclustered key value and a row locator. This locator points to the data row in the clustered index or heap having the key value. The rows in the index are stored in the order of the index key values, but the data rows are not guaranteed to be in any particular order unless a clustered index is created on the table.
Every table can have maximum of 249 Nonclustered index.
A unique index ensures that the index key contains no duplicate values and therefore every row in the table or view is in some way unique.
Both clustered and nonclustered indexes can be unique.
Monday, September 21, 2009
StreamInsight allows software developers to create innovative solutions in the domain of Complex Event Processing that satisfy these needs. It allows to monitor, mine, and develop insights from continuous unbounded data streams and correlate constantly changing events with rich payloads in near real time. Industry specific solution developers (ISVs) and developers of custom applications have the opportunity to innovate on and utilize proven, flexible, and familiar Microsoft technology and rely on existing development skills when using the StreamInsight platform.
Some of the key feature areas are:
- Derive meaningful and relevant information from data/events streams through complex patterns. These patterns can be defined using a declarative query paradigm based on well-defined streaming semantics with LINQ as query language.
- For the development of applications, adapters, and analytics, the user can rely on well-established and powerful development frameworks and tools such as .NET, LINQ, and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- The platform integrates with various data sources and sinks through input and output adapters. The framework to build domain-specific adapters utilizes a .NET API to make adoption of the platform easy. Independence between adapters and queries facilitates seamless integration of real-time and historical analysis.
- The platform architecture supports a variety of deployment options, from scenarios with a low-footprint embedded option to high-end server deployments.
- A rich set of manageability features such as a management interface, a diagnostic interface and a debugging tool are provided as part of the platform.
- Attended Installation – an interactive user interface will guide you through the set-up process and obtain all of the information and consent required to complete the installation. This includes the displaying, acknowledgement, and archiving of the applicable SQL Server license terms.
- Un-attend Installation – this is a DOS command line set-up process that does not have an interactive user interface to guide you through the set-up process. In this case, you will be required to enter a parameter during installation that indicates your acceptance of the license terms.
- Here is the copy of the Microsoft® SQL Server® StreamInsight license terms for your review.
Friday, September 18, 2009
The Line and Shape controls are a set of three controls that enable you to draw lines, ovals, and rectangles on forms and containers at design time making it much easier to enhance the look of your user interface. These shape controls also provide events such as click and double-click allowing developers to respond and interact with end users.
The Printer Compatibility Library allows projects that used the Printer and Printers Collection in Visual Basic 6.0 to be upgraded without having to re-write your printing logic. By simply adding a reference to the library, declaring a Printer and making a few minor syntax changes, your project will be able to print using the Printers collection and Printer object as it did in Visual Basic 6.0. This version adds a new Write method to the Printer object which allows you to print text without a forced carriage return similar to the semicolon syntax used by Print method in Visual Basic 6.0.
The PrintForm component is designed to bring back the ability to easily print a Windows Form. With this new PrintForm component you can layout the Windows Form exactly as you want it and allow your users to print the form as a quick report.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
- SharePoint Diagnostics tool (updated)
- Permissions Reporting tool, which includes the UnlockFGPReport Stsadm operation
- UpdateQuota Stsadm operation
- SharePoint-related Security Configration Wizard manifests
- User Profile Replication Engine
- Batch Site Manager
- UpdateAlert Stsadm operation
- SharePoint Administration Toolkit (Office SharePoint Server)
- SharePoint Administration Toolkit (Windows SharePoint Services)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
- Row count
- Feed customization (aka "web-friendly feeds")
- Data binding for WPF and Silverlight 3
- Enhanced blob support
- Server-driven paging
- Projection Support (via the $select query option)
- A new "Data Service Provider" interface for custom providers
- Various bug fixes to V1.0 features