When I tried to deploy/browse/process a cube, i'm getting the following error.
Errors in the metadata manager. The Targeted Mailing ~MC cube has no measure groups. Errors in the metadata manager. An error occurred when loading the Targeted Mailing ~MC cube, from the file, '\\?\C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSAS10.MSSQLSERVER\OLAP\Data\Adventure Works DW 2008 SE.0.db\Targeted Mailing ~MC.1.cub.xml'.
If the OLAP DB file is corrupted then we used to get this kind of problems.This can be solved if you have the backup of SSAS DB Solution, otherwise we can't. If you've then follow the Steps given Below:
1. Stop SQL Server Analysis Services
2. Delete the OLAP DB related files from the location where the message suggests, ofcourse, this is the location of SSAS Database.
In My case, It is from "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSAS10.MSSQLSERVER\OLAP\Data"
3. I deleted "Adventure Works DW 2008 SE.0.db" and "Adventure Works DW 2008 SE.0.db"
4. Restart SSAS Services
4. Then i deployed again, Now it works fine for me.
5. Still if not works, the you need to deleted only other DB related files, then you've to deploy as new