Today, when i tried to run my web application from Visual Studio IDE, it throws the error:
Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application because the current user account is not a member of the VS Developers group on the Web server computer.Solution:
1. open a command window. At the command prompt, type: COMPMGMT.MSC
Right Click on My Computer, Select Manage
2. Select Groups from "Local Users and Groups"
3. Double click on "VS Developers"
4. Click Add, Enter username, then click on "Check Names" to resolve your id
5. Click Ok to add the user to Group.
Now if you run your program, it will work.