Books Online includes
- Setup and upgrade instructions.
- Information about new features and backward compatibility.
- Conceptual descriptions of the technologies and features in SQL Server.
- Procedural topics describing how to use the various features in SQL Server.
- Tutorials that guide you through common tasks.
- Reference documentation for the graphical tools, command prompt utilities, programming languages, and application programming interfaces (APIs) that are supported by SQL Server.
- Descriptions of the sample databases and applications that are available with SQL Server.