If you want to clear your visual studio recent project List, then these steps will be helpful to you.
You can clear this thru registry,
- Go to start àRun à Type RegEdit àEnter
- Registry Editor will open, here go to the location, based on installation available in your system.
- If you are using Visual Studio 2008, then go to this location, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0\ProjectMRUList
- If VS 2005, then HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\ProjectMRUList
After select the location, which is mentioned above, you can see the list of entries on the right pane of the editor, as shown below.
- Select all the entries, except “Default”, Right click, click on Delete from context menu.
- Now if you open your VS Editor, recent project will be cleared.