In SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Report, we can provide Hyperlink field for a report field by following steps,
- Right Click on the Report Field à Select "Property"
- Go To "Navigation" Tab from Property window
- In "Hyperlink action" section à select "Jump to URL" option
- Enter the URL, For Example http://blog-mstechnology.blogspot.com/
- Click on "Ok" to apply.
- Now see the Report output thru Preview Tab in Report Designer.
- Format the Report Field with fore color and underline (Ctrl + U), if not looks like Hyperlink.
Place the following code on "Jump to URL" section.
Then it will open in new window. Hope it helps you.